|Title||10. Newsletter Irontrail|
How time flies! Just 2 months and we'll all be looking back on the Irontrail premiere. It's hard to believe...
But let's look forward for a moment and focus on the perfect preparation so far. The detailed planning is going full speed ahead in order to make a well-organised, exciting event possible. The way things are, the more involved we get with the planning, the more questions come to light. We have tried to answer all the questions that have arisen in our INFO A-Z on our website.
But we still have a few snippets of important information for you:
7) RAIL TICKETS: All Swiss and Regio tickets that have been booked will be sent out at the beginning of June. Please find now online, some travel examples.
9) BAGGAGE TRANSPORT: In the meantime, further details in relation to the transportation of runners' and other baggage are now known.
11) DORMITORIES/SHOWERS: The showers for participants in the T201 and T141 will now no longer be made available in Bergün, but in Savognin. A simple dormitory will be made available at the finish in Chur exclusively for runners that are going back to the Engadine and who come in at night. Various hotels in Chur can be found under "Accommodation in Chur" for runners that are staying in the town.
14) MASSAGE: The massage service will now not be offered in Bergün, but in Savognin, as well as in Arosa.
We recommend that you read through all the detailed information on these points once again. This can be found in the revised information sheet.
We have made two minor amendments to the rules with your health in mind.
3) SELF-RESPONSIBILITY: …They must give first aid to fellowrunners and only resume the race themselves once a first-aid team has arrived. They must …
4) EQUIPMENT: It is mandatory to take the following equipment with you. It will be checked at the issue of race numbers and there will be spot-checks on your way:
• Mobile telephone (with number for emergency services saved on it)
Have you already found suitable accommodation? If not, you will find all the most interesting offerings on our website. Or make direct contact with the tourist organisations in the destination region. They will be only too willing to help you.
And don't forget, the closing date for entering the T201, T141 and T71 is 15 May 2012!
Your Trail-Heidi and OC-Team
If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter, please unscribe here